FC Presale for last show: MONDAY, JUNE 9 at 10 am EDT

FC Presale for last show: MONDAY, JUNE 9 at 10 am EDT

Postby DirtyMartini on 06 Jun 2008 12:27

Sorry, kids. I know there are too many "last show" threads already -- but I thought it important to highlight the FC presale (or "advanced tickets" or whatever) for folks who don't have time to wade through the 10-page thread. Particularly since it's right now Friday, and the sale is MONDAY MORNING. There's no actual info on procedure yet (surprise, surprise), but at least there's a date and time:

http://www.thepolice.com/news/news.php?uid=5727

[quote]
06.06.08 Final Police show, August 7 - Advance tickets for Police Fan Club Members...
Advance Tickets for Police Fan Club Members will be available Monday, June 9th at 10AM ET through Friday, June 13 at 10PM ET. Please stay tuned for more details...
[/quote]

ETA: Additional info:

http://www.thepolice.com/news/news.php?uid=5727

PBS has made sure The Police fan club has the opportunity to join PBS members at this special show. Advance access for fan club members is explained below.

The Police fan club ticket info:

All ticket proceeds will benefit public television. By making your donation fan club members will also become PBS members, and you will receive additional information directly from PBS regarding your membership.

Advance ticket access for Police fan club members will be available Monday, June 9th starting at 10AM ET for Legacy fan club members and at Noon ET for non-Legacy and new members.

The ticket limit per Police fan club member will be 4 tickets. Tickets are available in amounts of 2, 3 and 4. No single tickets are available. Ticket prices will range from $79.50 to $379.50. All current Premium and Legacy members, regardless of whether they have utilized their fan club ticket allocation already, will be able to participate in this ticketing event. Members who have already received a ticket passcode will be able to access another passcode during the advance ticket access window for this show.

Tickets will be available to the general public via the Ticketmaster site starting on Saturday Jun 14 at 7:30 pm.

For more information on how to access advance tickets please visit tickets.thepolice.com/ page.
Last edited by DirtyMartini on 06 Jun 2008 15:40, edited 2 times in total.
Dramatic highlights & a unique musical cosmos. Guaranteed.
DirtyMartini

Postby smax on 06 Jun 2008 12:32

because i can't: i need some nutters to get good seats and rock the place on my behalf.

fingers crossed.
<---A photo of me with Stewart pointing at a photo of Stewart pointing at me.
smax

Postby BongoBoy on 06 Jun 2008 12:54

This is going to be difficult.

<fingers crossed>

BB.
BongoBoy

Postby be my girl sally on 06 Jun 2008 12:54

Does anyone have any more information on the Citi presale?? I heard rumor of it but nothing on any of the sites. I will use the Citi presale if I can. If there is not a Citi presale I may need to whore myself to someone for a fan club presale. If the Citi presale is avaliable and we are able to buy more than 2 tickets I would be happy to help out a non Citi member.
be my girl sally

Postby sockii on 06 Jun 2008 13:05

[quote="be my girl sally"]If the Citi presale is avaliable and we are able to buy more than 2 tickets I would be happy to help out a non Citi member.[/quote]

Me too on that. Sadly my Citi card has a pretty low limit but if I can I should be able to pick up at least something extra on my card if we can buy more than 1 pair...
sockii

Postby E on 06 Jun 2008 13:09

I just checked TM, prices range from $79-379....OUCH!!!
Music is what feelings sound like.
E

Postby policerule on 06 Jun 2008 13:09

Well guys.... I can only afford the 400 level seats, so if anyone is buying a single, I'll split the pair with them. Email me.
READY THE BLADE!
policerule

Postby E on 06 Jun 2008 13:20

[quote="policerule"]Well guys.... I can only afford the 400 level seats, so if anyone is buying a single, I'll split the pair with them. Email me.[/quote]

How good is the view from that level?
Music is what feelings sound like.
E

Postby mrs.adams on 06 Jun 2008 13:27

So, West Palm was going to be my last show - I had resigned myself to it and was hoping to move on but alas here I am - checking Travelocity for flights and hotels - sweaty palms and all. I've got a CITI card and am a FC member so I'll be happy to help out if needed. We're getting ready for massive layoffs at work and I'm busy trying to do a refi on my house before the SH** hits the fan but I've got to be at the last show - What else would any responsible adult do! :lol:
mrs.adams

Postby policerule on 06 Jun 2008 13:29

[quote="E"][quote="policerule"]Well guys.... I can only afford the 400 level seats, so if anyone is buying a single, I'll split the pair with them. Email me.[/quote]

How good is the view from that level?[/quote]

bring your binoculars. :(
READY THE BLADE!
policerule

Postby be my girl sally on 06 Jun 2008 13:39

[quote]So, West Palm was going to be my last show - I had resigned myself to it and was hoping to move on but alas here I am - checking Travelocity for flights and hotels - sweaty palms and all. I've got a CITI card and am a FC member so I'll be happy to help out if needed. We're getting ready for massive layoffs at work and I'm busy trying to do a refi on my house before the SH** hits the fan but I've got to be at the last show - What else would any responsible adult do! [/quote]

If there is not a Citi presale and you do not need your fanclub presale could you e-mail me the fan club code?? If there is a Cit presale I can pass it along to someone else.
be my girl sally

Postby DirtyMartini on 06 Jun 2008 13:43

Approximate seating views at the Garden, E: http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html

Welcome to the insanity, mrs.adams.
Dramatic highlights & a unique musical cosmos. Guaranteed.
DirtyMartini

Postby sockii on 06 Jun 2008 13:46

[quote="DirtyMartini"]Approximate seating views at the Garden, E: http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html

Welcome to the insanity, mrs.adams.[/quote]

You'll notice too that the number of 400 level seats are fairly limited (especially depending on if there will be behind-the-stage seating or not). So expect those $150 pairs to fly out fast...
sockii

Postby Madgrad on 06 Jun 2008 13:46

Argh. Wonder how much Northworst is gonna want to soak me to switch my flight? Wonder if the locks will be changed when I get home? :? Dammit, I want to be there, but I think Mr. Mad's patience with Police stuff may be worn out. Rats! In my case, I almost wish it WAS in September or something-- then it'd be so far out of my reach I couldn't even consider the what ifs. RATS.

Pity party over. Continue presale discussion. :wink:
∑∑∑
Madgrad

Postby empty on 06 Jun 2008 14:06

just to try to keep it to one thread:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site ... ewsLang=en

OH, B52s. I am SOOOO there. :)
Playing drums is Hard Fucking Work
empty

Next

Return to THE KRYPTON FORUM