The following conversation was overheard backstage

Postby Kalypso on 27 Jul 2007 18:18

Can you get to the part when Stewart finds his cucumber and lemon uniform and...it still FITS after all these years!!!
"Loa-ded, and ready for a-ction! [wink]"
Kalypso

Postby Lynne on 27 Jul 2007 18:21

[quote="Kalypso"]Can you get to the part when Stewart finds his cucumber and lemon uniform and...it still FITS after all these years!!![/quote]

Drat, Kalypso just took the punchline of the fan fic I had in mind!
Lynne

Location: "Forty-something now, but still looking pretty good."

Postby bella on 27 Jul 2007 18:31

[quote="Lynne"][quote="Kalypso"]Can you get to the part when Stewart finds his cucumber and lemon uniform and...it still FITS after all these years!!![/quote]

Drat, Kalypso just took the punchline of the fan fic I had in mind![/quote]

Oh< please, kalypso. Don't let that stop you, please!! =)
~none of my pleasures are guilty~
bella

Postby Kalypso on 27 Jul 2007 18:36

Go ahead!
I cannot write anymore. I get writer's block if I remember Stewart's shorts.
Kalypso

Postby bella on 27 Jul 2007 18:37

Ooops! I meant, LYNNE! Please don't let that stop you, LYNNE! lol.
~none of my pleasures are guilty~
bella

Postby Lynne on 27 Jul 2007 18:42

[quote="bella"]Ooops! I meant, LYNNE! Please don't let that stop you, LYNNE! lol.[/quote]

I've got a similar writer's block to Kalypso's! I leave it to the more creative of the sisterhood (and brethren, if you are inclined) to sketch out the actual dialogue ...
Lynne

Postby Kalypso on 27 Jul 2007 18:49

I like you Lynne, I feel some connection with you there and I love your "Zorro" avatar 8) -breeze...

I mean, how can you write when SC comes into your thoughts? I get lost in reverie. Like being a Spanish Beauty imprisoned in Mexico in the 1800 and having Stewart-Zorro coming to free you in a black mask and gaffer tape gloves.... :lol: :lol:

Jen is fantastic for her creativity and sense of humor, and Weasel is a musician and a man, so his prose relates the real absurd situations you can find yourself into the biz.
Kalypso

Postby Jennythenipper on 27 Jul 2007 18:59

[quote="Kalypso"]I like you Lynne, I feel some connection with you there and I love your "Zorro" avatar 8) -breeze...

I mean, how can you write when SC comes into your thoughts? I get lost in reverie. Like being a Spanish Beauty imprisoned in Mexico in the 1800 and having Stewart-Zorro coming to free you in a black mask and gaffer tape gloves.... :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

I love it! Would Zorro's horse will be wearing tube socks?
Thanks to Sockii (you rockii) for awesome Avatar photo!
Jennythenipper

Postby Kalypso on 27 Jul 2007 19:13

Of course! But Black this time. Stewart back in black...Gorgeous...My favorite absence of color...golden tendrils from under his Zorro hat...[swoons in Zorro's arms] :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kalypso

Postby Lynne on 27 Jul 2007 19:16

[quote="Jennythenipper"][quote="Kalypso"]I like you Lynne, I feel some connection with you there and I love your "Zorro" avatar 8) -breeze...

[/quote]

I love it! Would Zorro's horse will be wearing tube socks?[/quote]

Hee hee! Thanks Kalypso.

If I had any PhotoShop capabilities, I'd put some green striped socks on my avatar's horse ... but I'm as bad at PhotoShop as I am at fan fic!
Lynne

Postby Kalypso on 27 Jul 2007 19:18

Yeah, the point is, how do you avoid Stingitis when you write?

"And they got to a place that smelled of urine and sadness..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kalypso

Postby Jennythenipper on 27 Jul 2007 19:19

[quote="Kalypso"]Of course! But Black this time. Stewart back in black...Gorgeous...My favorite absence of color...golden tendrils from under his Zorro hat...[swoons in Zorro's arms] :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Kaly, are you in dire need of chocolate today? You seem a little bit, um, hormonal with all this talk of swooning. No looking at the green swimsuit picture until you get some Ghiradelli down your neck.
Jennythenipper

Postby Kalypso on 27 Jul 2007 19:28

Yes, def. jonesing for Chocolate, Caffeine and Zorro....
most of all I had forgotten that is LUNCHTIME (SC reverie= good for dieting).
but I am saving it for my b-day dinner tomorrow...Argentinian restaurant called Boca (lots of Polo players in Argentina) yummy carne asado y chimichurri followed by choc cake with dulce de leche...

YUM!!!!!
Kalypso

Postby Jennythenipper on 27 Jul 2007 19:32

[quote="Kalypso"]Yes, def. jonesing for Chocolate, Caffeine and Zorro....
most of all I had forgotten that is LUNCHTIME (SC reverie= good for dieting).
but I am saving it for my b-day dinner tomorrow...Argentinian restaurant called Boca (lots of Polo players in Argentina) yummy carne asado y chimichurri followed by choc cake with dulce de leche...

YUM!!!!![/quote]

This ladies and gentleman is the perfect example of complete SC obsession. Kaly goes to Argentinian restaurant because there are a lot of polo players in Argentina and Stewart Copeland has been known to play polo. 6 degrees of Stewart copeland everywhere she looks.
Jennythenipper

Postby don'tboxmein2 on 27 Jul 2007 19:40

That is TOO awesome! I love it! :D

'There are problems with fame. Like buying underwear at Woolworth's and disappointing the girl behind the counter because you didn't get extra large!" Stewart Copeland
Many thanks to Stinggirl04 for doing this great Stewart avatar to the left here! Muchos Gracias!
don'tboxmein2

PreviousNext

Return to THE KRYPTON FORUM