To Team Italia Much Love Apprciation Prayer for Health

To Team Italia Much Love Apprciation Prayer for Health

Postby 63falcon on 05 Mar 2020 19:58

Hello Team Italia:
Thank you for manning this site over these years-it has been a musical lifeline fo rm specifically.
My second cousin was on scholarship in Florence and had to get out by train, thru Spain, and finally bus to Portugal, when the program shut down in wake of this virus (cousin is in self imposed quarantine for 3+ weeks at home).
I have kept you all in my Nutter Good Thouhgts and in my _-yep, gonna' say it-my prayers upon hearing how things started happening in Italia.
Coloidal silver: soak a pair of gloves & let dry/cure: same for a simple dust mask: double, soak outer one in coloidal silver & let cure. ZCopper fungicide (as for fruit trees) to outside of tyvek suit, let cure/dry. Use tape around perimeter of mask, around opening of gloves, arms of a tyvek suit.
I had these ideas vetted & approved by a former US Spec Forces/Spec Ops Vet-he said that is exactly what they are trained to do with biologicals if you have non medical involvement.
We Nutters appreciate you all & this site.
God Bless
Louisville 14 July/ THE Commonwealth 6 Nov./AND Columbus 4 May08
63falcon

Re: To Team Italia Much Love Apprciation Prayer for Health

Postby giovanni on 05 Mar 2020 20:46

I thank you so much for your message my friend.
Well, I'm very very close to the place where it started spreading, even if probably was already present somewhere else (not only in Italy). Sincerely, they are making a lot of noise, maybe more than needed, as the whole situation is under control, considering all the elements, but medias made it a little terrifying and a lot of people got so scared!
Well, most of the suggestions they are giving should be an 'everyday' behavior, and not only due to Corona Virus. It's ridiculous how the whole thing has been treated since the beginning, mediawise. People dying are mostly older people already with some major disease, and probably they would have died with a major flu as well.
Now, it's always important to follow the doctor's information and instructions, but we should all consider the whole thing not so scary as they are saying. Schools are closed now, and that's ok, as this is one of the ways to get back to normality faster.
There are more or less 200/300 people dying of a simple flu every week of the year, of course people with some other main disease, but nobody say that, and that's pretty normal.
Anyway, every precaution is always welcome... but every day of the year, as we're always exposed to viruses and other 'weird bacteria' of all kind. It seems like people now know it's important to wash their hands... eheheh.
I thank you again, it's a very well appreciated message! We're fine and keep rockin' !
See you on tour with Stewart (Eugenio and I will probably be at one of the shows in the US next Autumn).
Best,
Gio + Eu
Giovanni
StewartCopeland.net
giovanni

Postby 63falcon on 11 Mar 2020 18:19

Wow, I have family caretaking responsibilities still, but if you & Eugenio could be at a show alomg w/ STewart & Seitz, that really up ante for me to try & get to one!
Keep spirits up & commonsense approach, Gio.
Y'all are not forgotten
Louisville 14 July/ THE Commonwealth 6 Nov./AND Columbus 4 May08
63falcon

Postby giovanni on 11 Mar 2020 19:46

Thank you again! We're planning to go to Amsterdam and one show in the US but let's wait until this mess ends up and we will decide.
A big hug!
Gio
Giovanni
StewartCopeland.net
giovanni

Postby ltwoman on 17 Mar 2020 17:41

What she said!

Hello, Gio ( and Eugenio!). We love you.

If you all were to come over I’m sure the US Nutters would show you The Love! Hopefully not with “social distancing”!

Stay well. And Suzanne, hope you can keep the folks safe and well.
Libido Torpedo.
ltwoman

Postby giovanni on 17 Mar 2020 18:16

Thank you,thank you, thank you!
For sure, we will party in the name of love and music!
Gio + Eugenio
Giovanni
StewartCopeland.net
giovanni

Postby ltwoman on 22 Mar 2020 12:54

Thanks to Team Italia, I have much to catch up on, and now the time to do it! A positive in all this (I finally switched to an unlimited plan so....Party down here!)
Libido Torpedo.
ltwoman

Return to THE KRYPTON FORUM